Welcome to my blog....

Well it has been almost 2 years since I set this blog up and posted anything new on it. Now the fun starts on trying to find all of my creations that I have done for the last 24 months, whether it is a simple card or the wedding decorations for my wonderful daughter and her new husband. If there is something on here that you like let me know and I can make you one for someone special.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me.

Wanda

A Few of my Favorite Things

  • My Family
  • Cricut Craft Room
  • Cuttle Bug
  • My Friends Creations
  • Design Studio
  • Gypsy
  • Cricut

Monday, January 25, 2010

Name Book for ERIN


This is a book I am making for my daughter. I used the cricut with chipboard and paper from imaginsce. I will be adding embellishments and pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Looks like it folds into a box? Is it a scrapbook?

    ReplyDelete